Terms and Conditions of the rental agreement for Doumailhac.
1.All terms are per week (Saturday to Saturday) unless specified. A binding contract will exist once a deposit is paid.
2. A non-returnable deposit of 1000 euros is payable with each booking. The balance of the cost will be due eight weeks prior to the commencement of your stay
3.The Principal Guest agrees to provide a security deposit of £400 (cheque) on arrival which may be retained, in whole or in part, to meet the cost of breakages, other damage, missing equipment or other fittings or facilities, extra cleaning in the event that the property is not left in the condition that it was found.
4. If, once, you have paid a deposit, you find that you have to cancel your booking, please notify me by email. If you have to cancel once you have paid the full cost we will do our utmost to re-let the accommodation in which case you will be returned the balance owing. In the event that the accommodation cannot be re let the full amount is payable.
5. We advise you to take out insurance to cover any problems or cancellations. The renter, their party and any visitors stay at the property at their own risk. The owner accepts no responsibility for injury, damage or loss of possessions to persons or their belongings during their stay.
6. Your accommodations is cleaned before your arrival and as a limited amount of time is available to clean between holidays, please leave it and its contents clean and tidy.
7. Pets are allowed by prior agreement.
8. Your accommodation will be ready for you from 4 p.m. onwards on your start date. Please do not arrive any earlier. Please make sure that you leave by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
9. One hand towel, one bath towel and one swimming pool towel per person will be included together with bed linen and kitchen linen. A travel cot, stair gates and high chair can be made available at no extra charge, but please ensure you mention when booking - we request that you provide bedding for the cot.
10. We cannot accept bookings from anyone less than 18 years of age. Reservations for all young male or female parties will only be accepted at the owners’ discretion.
11. Your vehicles and their accessories and contents are left entirely at your own risk as are all personal belongings left in the property. In the event of the renter or his party having problems with breakdown of equipment or fixtures, the renter will notify the owner or his representative, who will undertake to find a solution to the problem as soon as possible.
12. In the event that the property becomes unfit for use such that it cannot be rented out for the period booked, the owner agrees to return the total rental amount paid by the renter, including the security deposit. Under no circumstances will the owner’s liability exceed the amount paid by the renter to the owner for the period of their holiday.
The owner does not live in the immediate vicinity of the property so may not always be on hand. Please do not choose this as your holiday accommodation if you would prefer a traditional Gite with owners continually on site.